Thursday, May 1, 2014

Happy Happy Birthday!!




Happy 1st Birthday to SarahSaysReadRomance!!!


When Sarah first approached me about helping her with her blog, I had no freaking clue what the hell I was doing. All I knew, was that I was helping a friend and I would get to read some awesome books and review them, I mean, how could I turn that down?!?! I've been here about 7-8 months now and I am having the time of my life.
 The love of reading has brought three friends together that might not otherwise would have met. Through this blog, I have gained 2 very important people in my life. They are more than just my review partners, they are my girls. And I love them.
Each of us have been able to develop our own niche here. I'm the Mistress of Angst. I crave the dark, erotic stories that take you out of your comfort zone and make you think. The more twisted, the better. It's quite ironic that my real life is very mundane....kids, husband, a dog and cat, very boring in fact. This blog has allowed me to tap in to a different side of myself and gives me a wonderful escape from the simplicities that are life.

 We wouldn't be here if it weren't for you, our followers, Facebook fans, our authors, tour companies and every other bibliophile that has visited our pages. Thank you doesn't seem like enough. You truly are like family to us. Every arc we are gifted, every review that gets liked and every recommendation you guys give us, it means the world to us. I humbly say thank you


Exciting things are coming for our little blog! Over the next month we have some awesome prizes that have donated by some very generous authors, so keep watching the blog! Don't forget, we are having a Facebook Birthday Party over the next few days too, with even MORE prizes, so please join us! And keep a look out, on June 1st we will reveal our new name! All contact info will remain the same, and you will still have us awesome ladies here to service your every need, only the name is changing. 
 This has been a hell of a first year! Stick around, it only gets better!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment