Monday, May 12, 2014

BLOG BIRTHDAY GUEST POST: Nina G. Jones

About the Strapped Series: 

The Strapped Series is an Amazon bestselling series by Nina G. Jones. Strapped, a dark erotic suspense, is her debut novel. 

By all appearances, Shyla Ball has an enviable life: a loyal boyfriend, a great job, and family that loves her. She doesn't realize how deeply unsatisfied she is until she has an embarrassing encounter with a handsome stranger at a coffee shop. Taylor Holden, a successful businessman, takes a sudden special interest in her and offers her a job she cannot refuse. Soon after, she learns there is much more to this intensely private man than meets the eye. He is hiding many painful secrets, including why it is that he has seemingly plucked her out of obscurity for such a lucrative position. Her "perfect" world is turned upside down by her infatuation towards Taylor and in just a couple of months, her life looks nothing like it did before. While she is frightened by the changes she sees in herself, she cannot resist the lure of Taylor Holden. As Shyla slowly gains Taylor's trust, she learns of his complex history and how it has molded him into the person he has become. When elements of Taylor's secret past resurface and threaten to destroy them, Shyla finds out there may be more to Taylor's story than even he is aware of. Strapped is a story of passion, manipulation, obsession, and family secrets.

Excerpt
 We stare at each other, his eyes lit like blue flames, fiery with emotion and remorse. He shakes his head slightly and bites his lower lip. He looks so raw, his hair a frazzled mess, his collar disheveled from pulling on his tie and his breathing is heavy. Despite the argument, I don’t feel threatened, but instead drawn closer to him. I slowly reach forward for his silver tie. I barely tug on it and he takes a hesitant step forward. My eyes never leave his.
 “Shy,” he says, barely getting my name out. I look at him and nod my head, which ignites a powder keg. He grabs me by my backside, pulling me just enough off of the ground so that my toes graze the floor and drives me so hard onto the backside of the elevator that it nearly knocks the wind out of me. I run my hands through his soft hair as I pant for air. He kisses me so intensely, I think he might devour me. I have so badly wanted to do that since the day I met him. I can smell his clean scent filling up my nostrils, as he kisses my neck, sucking on it, hard. There is a slight pain behind it, but it feels so good. I know where he is coming from, there have been so many pent up emotions, and this is our chance to finally let it all go.
 “Shy, I have wanted you since the moment I saw you.” I nearly pass out, even his words arouse me. He kisses me again. He tastes amazing. “Do you want this Shy?” He asks, his voice is so low and raspy. I nod. “I need to hear you say it.”
 “Yes, Taylor. I want this.” It is like I set a wild animal free. He pauses just for a second to take me in and rips open my blouse. The little buttons dance on the floor until they become still. He pulls down my bra cups and begins to suck on my nipples, hardening them. I let out a groan. I can’t contain myself anymore. He tugs one between his teeth.
 “Oh Taylor!”
 I can feel his hardness pressing against my stomach. I want him inside of me so badly. I grab for his belt and unbuckle it ferociously. I unbutton his pants and they drop down onto the floor.
 “Hold on,” he says, his voice low and breathy. I see him go for something in his pocket, it’s a condom. He comes back up and kisses me all over my neck and chest. We are enveloped with each other, clawing, kissing, biting, sucking, as if we want to become one with the other person but can’t quite figure out how.
 Taylor pauses and looks me right in the eyes. They are hooded and he looks so incredibly sexy, almost hypnotized. He pulls up my pencil skirt, so my entire lower half is exposed. His eyes never leave mine. He pauses for just a few seconds, and every single moment is agony. I pull his hips towards me, signaling that I want him. He pulls my lace thong to the side and rubs my labia, and gently caresses my clitoris with his fingertips. I nearly come because the mere idea of him doing this is enough to take me over the edge. He stops.
 “Not so fast.” He grins his crooked grin. He dips his hips just a little bit and enters me. We both let out a gasp and my eyes roll up. The feeling of him inside me is like a million fireworks exploding. The tension of every waking moment that I have experienced these past few weeks all culminate here. It literally feels like I am floating, a euphoria I can only equate to being on drugs. I feel so full and he is so deep inside of me. I use one of my hands to support myself on the elevator railing, my other hand grabbing the back of his head, a fist of his hair in my hand. One of my legs is up and supported right under the knee by his hand. He thrusts slowly, pushing deeply, each entry and exit almost unbearable. I moan, my voice quivering, one might think I was crying.
 “You are so fucking beautiful.” He whispers in my ear. I can’t believe this is happening. Please god, don’t let this be a dream.
 I feel myself peaking. I begin to quiver. My hand tightens, pulling his hair.
 “Oh Taylor. Oh my god.”
 “Come for me baby.” He whispers in my ear. And all at once, the tension down below explodes and ripples into a thousand electric cascades. I moan loudly, crying out his name, and I don’t care if Harrison is upstairs. It is a victory cry.
 “Shy!” I hear the muffled version of my name being uttered into my neck as he comes.
Links:
Amazon: http://amzn.com/B00E9GH1T4

No comments:

Post a Comment