Tuesday, October 14, 2014

RELEASE DAY BLITZ: Bait by M. Mabie

 M. Mabie & N.A. Alcorn are shaking things up a bit, doing the release day fun a little differently.

What's better than releasing your book? Releasing your book on the same day as your best friend of course!

We are excited to share with you Bait by M. Mabie & Covertly Strong by N.A. Alcorn!

 Covertly StrongBait Banner

Bait by M. Mabie- Part One in The Wake Series

bait cover

Synopsis

He was trouble from the start, but I couldn’t resist. She was the best kind of trouble. The kind that was so wrong, it felt right.
I’ve tried and failed to stay away from him. I’ve done everything in my power to make her mine and keep her.
He’s almost impossible to say no to. She never tells me yes.
We’re always fighting. When we’re not fighting, we’re… well… making up.
He makes me laugh so hard. I miss her laugh the most.
I’m a liar. She knows the truth, but won’t admit it.
Sometimes, I wish I’d never met him. I wish we could meet all over again. I’d do better.
His sweet girlfriend knows. The guy she’s with is a fool.
I’ll never love anyone like I love him. She doesn’t love me enough to choose us.
It was the wrong place. It was the wrong time.
It should have been him. It will always be her.
♥♥♥♥

Author LINKS

M. Mabie is the author of the best-selling in humorous fiction book, Fade In.

She would love to hear from you!

Email: mmabieauthor@live.com
♥♥♥♥

Covertly Strong by N.A. Alcorn

She can track down the world's most dangerous drug lords, hack into any computer, and kill a man in fifteen different ways—but when she comes face-to-face with the only man who’s ever held her heart, it might be her most dangerous mission yet... Or is it? 

Book Links:

Add to Goodreads TBR

Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Smashwords

No comments:

Post a Comment