Monday, October 13, 2014

Guarded Hearts



Guarded Hearts

by LA Corvill

Genre: New Adult Romance

Tour Organizer: N K Author Services



I want nothing but to escape the bitterness and emptiness surrounding me....

I'm, Olivia Rey, a product of an unwanted pregnancy and since that day forward my world has not been easy. My mother's anger at not being able to hold on to my 'father' made her lash out all her hatred and venom at me growing up. So, I did the only thing I could to survive, I enclosed my heart until I can be in the light.

All I want is to be surrounded in darkness to not feel...

I'm, Phoenix Ryan, I have lived a life of privilege with no boundaries making me feel invincible. Then when I was on a high, tragedy came crashing down on me and cast me into a world where I was left numb. So I did the only thing I could to survive I enclosed my heart, so I could walk into the darkness.

Will these two guarded hearts eclipse into each other to find love, or will they be forever guarded.




Hi I am the L in this venture short for Leli. I grew up reading there was no other free entertainment out there aside from television so this was my escape through the years living with my own personal heartaches. I start writing as a way to put my thoughts/feelings on paper, instead of keeping them in. Oh and I'm tone deaf so any music I heard was just for dancing never really paid attention to lyrics still don't.. So all the music reference in this book is A.

Hi all I'm A (Aimee). I've always had a passion for writing. English was always my favorite subject and I love writing heartfelt passages especially since I've experienced so much in my life. I didn't develop a passion for books until a couple of years ago... Thanks a lot to L. Books have brought me an escape from my stresses in life, when I read it takes me to another world.

And I can't wait to bring that when our book project is complete.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/LA-Corvill/138288243043251
https://twitter.com/corvill_



No comments:

Post a Comment