Wednesday, August 13, 2014

NETGALLEY REVIEW: How to Marry a Cowboy by Carolyn Brown

How to Marry a Cowboy
Carolyn Brown

Rancher Mason Harper’s two little girls want nothing more than a mama of their own. So when a pretty woman appears on his front porch in a tattered wedding dress, while Mason’s looking for a nanny, he can’t help but wonder if it’s fate.

Annie Rose Boudreaux is in a downright hellish mess. She’s just a few steps ahead of the low-life ex who’s been hot on her heels, but she’s tired of running, and nannying Mason’s two sweet girls may be just what she needs. As her days on the ranch fly by, and the night’s with Mason get hotter, Annie Rose decides that she’s going to stay…for a lifetime.




Sarah's Review: 
I would like to thank Netgalley and the publisher for giving auto-approve for this story.  I was drawn in instantly to this story.  Something about cowboys and romance are always intriguing for me.  I have to be honest and say that I haven't read any of the other books in this series, but I want to.  

I was drawn into Annie's character because of her strength and her courage.   Mason is one of those heroes that you want to smack because of his stubbornness. At the same time you want to hold him because of what he has been through.  Add in his twin daughters that keeps everyone on their toes and the fun begins!  

I love the way this story was written.  I love how the characters had to work through their personal history in order to make things work together.  Mason's daughters made this story hilarious with their antics and made the angsty parts better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment