Friday, August 1, 2014

Two for Tamara



Title: Two for Tamara

Author: Elle Boon

Genre: Fantasy/ Erotica

Tour Organizer: N K Author Services


Rafe and Vin, had been best friends for thousands of years. They were part of an elite group called the Ravens of War, and were made up of twelve men created by Zeus. When they were no longer needed on Olympus, they’d been sent to Earth to find happiness, and hopefully their Fated.
For Tamara she’d given up finding that one man meant just for her, having the ability to see the future ran in her family. So when she saw her own death, she set out to enjoy what she had left. That didn’t include two larger than life men who claimed she was their one.
Cronus pulled Tamara to Hell, and planned to use her as leverage to get his granddaughter, Selena, whose Tamara’s best friend to bargain for her life.
Rafe, Vin and all the Ravens need the help of the gods and goddesses from Olympus to save not only Tamara, but Earth itself.



I’m a wife and mother who is a retired stay at home mom. I say retired because my youngest is 14. When my baby went to school, reading saved my sanity, and then the same year he started school, I was diagnosed with Cancer, again reading saved my sanity. When I recovered and realized how quickly life changed I made a bucket list. The number one thing was to live. Check. On that list was to become a published author. Eight years later I have accomplished that goal and several others.
I live in the Midwest, but am a southern girl with only a slight twang who says y’all quite frequently and am known to say “bless your heart” A LOT. If you know what that means, you do not want to be the one I say that too lol. I cuss worse than if a trucker and a sailor were put together, but I do it with class lol.
I write what I love to read, erotic romance. My books are definitely full of lots of story, but I leave nothing to the imagination when it comes to the sex. My hope, is that after my readers have read one of my stories they fall in love with my characters as much as I have.
The best part of my new journey is that I get to create new worlds and have all kinds of stories in my head just waiting to be written.
I love to hear from readers, you can find me on twitter or Facebook or my website, but I’m on Facebook all the time, so find me, I’d love to hear from you J


Excerpt 

If this was how she was going to die, Tamara was okay with it. In fact, she was ready to sign the papers right then and there.
The feel of a hot, hard body covering her again, and something much larger than fingers or a tongue between her thighs, brought her eyes flying open to see Rafe poised above her. He had that monster he’d assured her would fit, in his right hand, but it was the anxiety in his eyes that gave her the courage to raise her arms and welcome him into her body.
“I’ll go slowly,” he promised.
She nodded. The head was flushed a deep purple, and as he slipped between her thighs she fell back and closed her eyes.
“Hey. Look at me.” Vin turned her face to him. His hand went between her and Rafe.
She was sure she couldn’t come again, that her clit was too sensitive to be touched, but Vin’s fingers proved her wrong.
Rafe entered her an inch at a time. So slowly, she swore it would take him forever before he was fully seated. With Vin playing with her clit, and sucking on her breasts, she didn’t feel any pain, only a slight burn that turned to complete bliss. She wanted to have him fill her completely. Her hips lifted and pressed forward to get his thick shaft deeper, until every inch of him was in her. Finally, when his groin was flush with hers, she stared up into his dark-as-night eyes and realized she wanted to spend forever with these two amazing men. She turned to see Vin was propped up on his elbow staring at them. She reached out to pull him into a deep kiss, wanting him to be connected to her too. She cursed the fates, for allowing her to come to the realization that she was completely and totally in love with not one, but two men, only to take it all away so soon.
With a groan, Rafe started thrusting, going deep and then pulling out. She loved the sound of their flesh slapping, loved the feel of his balls hitting her rear on every downward stroke. Gods, but she actually enjoyed having Vin’s finger there too.
Tamara was lost to everything, except the sensation of lips and tongue, and being filled and loved by two men. Time didn’t matter, her world narrowed down to being with Rafe and Vin, to how it felt to finally know what love was.
Each time Rafe withdrew she whimpered, and then gasped as he pushed back inside. His thrusts sped up. Her body became attuned to his, taking everything he offered and wanting more. She closed her eyes, feeling the tug of Vin’s mouth on her breasts, sending an echo to her clit. The orgasm she was sure she’d not reach again was close.
“Come for me, omorfia mou,” Rafe whispered. And just like that the tingle started in her toes, and worked its way up.
“Yes, god…yes,” she screamed.
Vin released her nipple with a pop.
Rafe continued to thrust his hips, his hands holding her thighs wide until he too groaned out his own satisfaction. He bent and kissed Tamara long and hard. “S’agapo,” he murmured.
As Rafe rolled to the side of the bed Vin wasted no time. She expected him to be a gentle lover, but wasn’t surprised to find he was every bit as large as Rafe, and a bit impatient.
“Good, god almighty. Seriously?” Tamara wasn’t sure how he or Rafe packed all that into their jeans.
“We are size appropriate, love.” Vin winked.
She raised her hands and held them apart. “That is size appropriate.”
Vin stuck his bottom lip out. “Can we discuss this later?”
Tamara laughed. He was just too darn cute.
He dropped down on top of her and rolled. She was still laughing when he sat her astride him. “Do you know how to ride, darling?”
“I think I can figure it out.” She placed her hands on his muscular chest. Neither he nor Rafe had any hair on their chests, but both had a happy trail leading to their groins.
She worried first one, then the other flat male nipple with her tongue, then nipped it with her teeth.
He gripped her hips with his large hands, and while she was rubbing back and forth, teasing them both, he plunged inside her in one swift push.
“Fuck, yes,” he groaned.
“Oh, Vin…” Tamara tossed her head back. He stretched her, gave her no respite. His hands lifted her and brought her back down. He set up a punishing rhythm. And she relished it, sliding down his cock as if he was big enough to split her in two. Only he and Rafe were right. They were made for her, and she was made for them.
Vin groaned, the sound so carnal she knew he was close. His head was tipped back, the cords of muscles in his neck stood out. She had an urge to lean forward and bite him. A hand at her back, pressing her forward, settled the internal debate.

A finger rubbed against her ass, but the pounding of Vin in her pussy and the constant friction against her clit, had her close to coming again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment