Sunday, January 26, 2014

REVIEW: SLOAN'S SURRENDER by Eliza Brown

Blurb:
What do you do when you find yourself falling for the kind of man you never in a million years imagined yourself with? How do you keep your distance when everything inside of you is craving the one thing you don’t deserve? When someone is as broken as I am, they don’t get the happily ever after. That kind of thing is reserved for people like my sister Stella, people who deserve it.

He thinks I’m worth loving, he thinks I’m special. But he doesn’t know the demons in my past. He doesn’t know the things I’ve done, to protect my family, to protect myself. If he knew, he’d run. He can never find out, he can never know how truly dark my soul is. I should have let him go before it got to this, but I love him, I can’t live without him now.






Excerpt:
Amazing. Simply amazing. Sloan is the most incredible woman I have ever met. She’s feisty, sexy, quirky and passionate. All things I’ve never had the pleasure of encountering in a woman. The women I am usually surrounded by are vain, shallow and the only passion they have in life is themselves.
Sloan was like a breath of fresh air. So unlike anyone I’ve ever met. I could have sat for hours listening to her talk. Hell, I did sit for hours just listening to her last night. The more she spoke, the more I wanted to know about her. She only talked about her work as a tattoo artist but she had more passion for that one thing then I have had for anything in my entire life.
There was no doubt in my mind that I wanted more than friendship from her. The whole time I spent with her my body was alive. Like there was an electric current running through my veins. I couldn’t get enough. I wanted to be close to her. But I knew if I tried anything too soon, she would run.
Dexter- Sloan’s Surrender by Eliza Brown


Social Links 


Erin's Review
 I knew Sloan was tough after reading Saving Stella, but damn! She takes the world by the balls and leaves it crying as she walks away. She is fiercely loyal to those she loves and will do anything to protect them. ANYTHING. The tough exterior also helps keep people, especially men, from getting too close. Her secrets are hers alone and they are her cross to bear, no one else's. It's also in the back of her mind, no one will want her after they find out what she's done. Then she meets Dex. 
 Dex is the pretty boy, the rich guy born with a silver spoon, that is so not Sloan's type, but she can't stop thinking about him. And he can't stop thinking about her. From the instant he sat down in her chair to get his tat, he's hooked. She's intriguing and he wants to know what makes her tick...and moan, and scream. 
 On the surface, the couple seems doomed from the start, tough gal, pretty boy, you just know it's going to get ugly. And it does. Dex isn't someone Sloan can be with. He is the son of Sloan's enemy and she cannot get involved, but Dex doesn't know how to take no for an answer. He stays by her side. He makes her see, he isn't his father. Slowly he breaks through and sees the real Sloan. She has never let her guard down but can't help it with Dex. Their connection is too real. 
 Through some twists and turns the couple face their demons together, with a little help from Stella and Bray. The ultimate opposites attract love story. Sloan is hot, Dex is hot and the sex is even hotter. Eliza Brown has a winner with Sloan's Surrender!  
 






No comments:

Post a Comment