Monday, July 22, 2013

REVIEW: The Army Doctor's Baby by Helen Scott Taylor

 The Army Doctor's Baby

Helen Scott Taylor

Blurb:
After his wife betrayed him, Major Radley Knight dedicated himself to becoming the best Army doctor he could be, dedicated himself to saving soldiers’ lives. When he returns on leave from Afghanistan he is ready for a break. Instead he finds himself helping a young mother and her newborn baby. He falls in love with Olivia and her sweet baby boy and longs to spend the rest of his life caring for them. But Olivia and her baby belong to Radley’s brother.

Amazon US 

Amazon UK



Sarah's Review:

I found this gem of a story when I was playing on Amazon and I was drawn in.  The title alone caught my attention.  I love military romances in general.  This one is actually set in the UK, which was different for me, but still I loved it.

I truly enjoyed the hero and the heroine.  It is amazing that in such a short time someone can fall in love with someone else and to have it be reciprocated is something that I dream about having, but haven't found that yet.  This story was different in that the father of the baby is the hero's brother.  The brother, well, I don't like him, even though he *tried* to redeem himself.  In my eyes, he didn't.

This is such a sweet story with very little heart fail that I would recommend this to anyone who wants a short story to read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment