Saturday, February 7, 2015

The Reality O An Erotic Comedy By Candy Sloan






The Reality O
An Erotic Comedy
By Candy Sloane



Synopsis

Fifteen Contestants, Twelve Episodes & One Chance to Rock her world

When my best friend Allie posted about my need for an inaugural O on a prominent dating website it was meant to be a joke.
A joke she was supposed to delete.
But her post started an internet and media frenzy and, when I was offered fifty thousand dollars to star in my own reality competition show, I had no choice but to say yes.
The show was supposed to help me meet a carnal companion who could finally bring me to climax.
Unfortunately, the one person I want to win the undying allegiance of my, well, you know, can’t be in the running at all.
Now in an L.A. mansion with fifteen very persuasive contestants vying for my attention and one undeniably sexy Production Assistant secretly getting it all the word ACTION has a whole new meaning…


The Reality O An Erotic Comedy
By Candy Sloane
Review by Heidi Lynn

I would like to thank Candy Sloane for providing me a copy of The Reality O An Erotic Comedy so I may bring you this review. 

The Reality O is one of the most comical books I have read all year!  The scenarios and characters were so relatable. There were so many times that I found myself cracking up laughing. Like when Chris received a phone call in the middle of shelving books at Bangor Public Library. Even though it was against the rules she answered it on the sly. You can imagine her shock when she picks up the phone to say hello.  “I want to make you come,” a breathy voice oozed from the receiver, “I’m going to suck on your sweet, throbbing clit until…”  I will think twice next time picking up my phone while at the library next time.

How would you react if your best friend posted a Casual Encounter ad regarding your non existent “vaginal eruption” on Craigslist for you while sleeping? Then totally forgot to delete it yet alone tell your best friend? No wonder she was getting so many crazy perverse phone calls!

The Orgasm Virgin was a Network TV reality show with the premise of getting Chris laid. Sign me up for one of the promo t-shirts!

Books were my escape, my comfort, my religion. What the hell was I supposed to do without them? “We wouldn’t want you hiding in your room reading all day, now would we?” Yes, please, that actually sounded like heaven. My favorite lines of the book! This is totally how I as a reader feel about my books.

Candy’s reference to MTV’s Real World was priceless! “This is MTV,” Garrett continued, “The Real World practically invented twenty-something bisexual experimentation.”

I highly recommend this book giving it a 4.5 out of 5 kisses! I look forward to reading more from Candy Sloane in the future!





Author 
Candy Sloane


Candy Sloane is an erotic romance author and the fictional creation of Lisa Burstein from the New Adult Novel Sneaking Candy. The Reality O is her debut novel.

Lisa Burstein is a tea seller by day and a writer by night. She received her MFA in Creative Writing from the Inland Northwest Center for Writers at Eastern Washington University and is glad to finally have it be worth more than the paper it was printed on. She lives in Portland, Oregon with her very patient husband, a neurotic dog and two cats.

She wrote her first story when she was in second grade. It was a Thanksgiving tale from the point of view of the turkey from freezer to oven to plate. It was scandalous.



No comments:

Post a Comment