Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving from Sarah Says......Read Romance!!



Adri: 
On this day that we celebrate everything we are thankful for in our lives, I want to take a moment to say how thankful I am for all the authors and stories I have been lucky enough to get to know through this blog. 

Each day we bring you our reactions to stories, or introduce the readers to a story they wouldn’t have come across had it not been for the authors who share their stories with us. But it is also a privilege for us that get to review them. 

There are a couple of authors we are especially lucky to be a part of.

Heather Long being one of my favorites. Her Always a Marine series is always guaranteed to be emotional and eye opening. Her Fevered Heart series will always have an adventure and mystery. But what I am most thankful to her for is how much she loves her readers. She will always take the time to support and encourage her readers and followers. She also takes the time to keep us up to date on what’s going on with her stories, or even just answer questions (as long as it doesn’t give the story away). She is one of those people who shows how much she appreciates everyone. This is what makes me most thankful to gotten lucky enough to not only be introduced to her stories but to also get to know her as a person.

Mahalia Levey is another one of those authors that interacts and encourages her readers. She is a sweet woman who always seems to have a smile or positive thought even when she has negative things to deal with. And her stories… well... those are spicey and amazing as well.

The ladies over at Decadent Publishing, man what can I say about them… Other than Thank You for bringing us the amazing 1 Night Stand series and other fantastic authors.

And on a personal note there are a few women that I am so thankful to know them… Erin… I am thankful for her help when I am completely lost with tech stuff. Sarah… For giving me the privilege to help with this site and for being an amazing woman all around. Jennifer Garcia… I am thankful for being supportive and trying to help me improve.

I hope you all enjoy this day of thanks and the beginning of the Holiday Season. Happy reading and writing… Adri  



Sarah: 
When I started this blog in May, I never thought that I would be getting review requests like I am now.  I appreciate that all the authors that have given me the opportunity to read your books and reviewing them!  Some of you have been repeat reviews, which I am honored that you continue to trust me with your stories before they are released!   Some tour companies have been able to lead me to other authors that I was unaware of. 

To Adri and Erin: 
What can I say but thank you!  The two of you have made sure this blog didn't go dormant while I was busy with this semester and the additional stress of internship, work and class work.  Without the two of you, this blog wouldn't be as active as it has been.  You both have been amazing at helping expand this blog in terms of Twitter, tumblr, and on FB.  You both help make sure we are organized and can figure out who is reviewing what without any of us feeling that we are not getting a fair share of reviews.  Adri, as much as you say you are not tech savvy, you got the calendar and the google doc in order so that we are organized!   

To the followers:  
Thanks!  Thank you for giving this blog a chance.  Thank you for entering giveaways.  Thank you for sharing posts.



Erin:
I would like to take a few moments to give thanks first to my family. Without you, I wouldn't be who I am. And as much as I complain about picking up the same toys over and over, or sometimes being a short order cook because everyone can't decide on one thing for dinner, I wouldn't change a thing. 

 Sarah & Adri:
 Girls, I seriously love being a part of this with you. Sarah, you have given me a wonderful opportunity and I'm loving every second of it. This blog is so much fun to do and I like to keep Sarah on her toes by pushing deadlines to the last minute ;) Adri, you are a wonderful person that I only hope to get to know better. You girls are the best and I'm thankful to call you my friends. 

You Authors:
 We wouldn't be here if it weren't for you. You share your stories and give us the chance to show our readers your awesome work. I have never read more in my life! I have had the chance to review some pretty awesome books, and I am humbled by the opportunity to do so. Your stories inspire us in ways you can never imagine. 

I hope you all indulge in too much pie, and enjoy your turkey coma. We are forever grateful for each and every single one of you and want to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!  

No comments:

Post a Comment