Friday, May 10, 2013

My work schedule the last ten days has been brutal, so my blog was not a priority.  Plus last weekend was my son's and my best friend's birthdays, so I was busy with them. 

Reading was also put on the back burner which I didn't like one bit.  Though I did have the pleasure of reading a book that I have been wanting to read for a while.  I will be posting the review this weekend.  I will be starting the follow up at some point today. 

I have about 10 days or so before summer session starts and that last for 10 weeks, so my goal is to get all of Heather Long's Always a Marine series reviewed and posted so that when her latest release hits on the 24th, I can feature it.  

I have to give thanks to Lisa, Lacey and Tamaria for all the help that they have given me when it comes to adding and making changes to the blog.  I don't know how and they have been great! 


No comments:

Post a Comment